Sunday, January 17, 2010

A Good Birthday

I had a good birthday party yesterday. Many of my loyal subjects came to pay their respects.

Here you see two of my ladies in waiting, Claire and Kate, giving me a nice ear massage:
Ear Massage


and here Kate is giving me a hand massage:
Hand Massage

When you get to be twelve years old, your paws can start to hurt a lot, but it is still nice to have a massage when it is gentle.

So many people came to my birthday party that Laura was busy all day making food for them. She was so busy making the food for my guests that she didn't have a chance to bake my special birthday cookies until really late. I didn't get to eat one until one in the morning! That is pretty late for a princess to stay up, and my Mum said it technically wasn't even my birthday anymore, but I didn't mind because when you are a princess you have to look after your subjects, and I was happy that so many people came to see me and they were all well fed.

Even very good parties can be tiring for a twelve year old princess. I was happy to have a nap afterwards on my nice bed with my friend Claire.
Nap Time

No comments: