Tuesday, December 18, 2007

More Feasting

This weekend our friend Cheryl came to visit us, so Laura cooked feast for the fourth time this month! She says I have to walk more now to make up for all of the food she has been eating! I don't so much mind when it's snowy though. I love to play in the snow. Today is nice because it is sunny and warm out but there is still lots of snow on the ground. Laura and I even played catch with snowballs. (I like to catch them in my mouth and eat them!)

I decided to let the squirrels feast this weekend too.

Fun in the snow December 2007


Normally I chase them out of our yard -- we put up these feeders for the birds, not those rascally squirrels! -- but squirrels need to eat too and it might be difficult for them to find food elsewhere with so much snow on everything. (Besides, we do have plenty of food to spare with all of the cooking Laura has been doing!)

No comments: