Sunday, September 23, 2007

Kendal's First Camping Adventure - Day 4 - Lazy Day

We had already covered all of the hiking trails in Rondeau Park and today was supposed to be our Lazy Day. On some level I knew that doing "whatever we want" wasn't going to translate into spending the entire day in bed, but a puppy can dream.

The day got off to a good start when Laura brought my bed out of the tent and onto the blue tarp so that I could have my breakfast in bed. (Yes, I know I am a spoiled puppy when Laura bakes me homemade cookies for breakfast and brings them to me in bed. What of it?) Then Laura sat down beside me to have her own breakfast. (The garlic had worked so well at keeping the vampires at bay yesterday that Laura had pesto for breakfast again today.) Then Laura brought her bed out of the tent and laid it down on the tarp beside mine. Naturally I gave up my own bed and moved across onto Laura's to warm it up for her.

Laura's bed is so cosy...

Cosy Bed

No comments: