Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

Today is my birthday!

I am ten years young!

I was hoping for a big party with lots of loving and attention, but Laura had to go out this morning and then she had work to do on her computer. She has been on the computer all afternoon and all night and now my birthday is almost over and I barely even got a chance to post a birthday message! Laura has been hogging the computer all day and she hasn't even made my favourite cookies yet which she promised to make for my birthday!

I don't understand why humans spend so much time on their computers. I'm much prettier and I'm soft and cuddly and I'm good and smart too!

Laura! Laura, that's enough work for today! It's bed time!

2 comments:

LA Burton said...

It's Lisa from writing group. Happy Birthday. It's my birthday also.

Princess Kendal, Wonder Dog said...

Thanks Lisa! Happy Birthday to you too!